Friday, September 21, 2007

Cause' I thought I'd never get through

Hello all! LONG LONG ENTRY + PHOTOS TODAY.
Shall blog about yesterday first :)


Oh, my CH group & I drew this. This is Hitler.

Chemistry. Joelle & my titration was, so not accurate.
People get 19.1~19.3. We got 15.9! Like, huhhhhh?!

Cos we took the solutions from the table, wrong wrong.
Ha ha. Went to West Mall with sissie, bestie, lin & sharon!
Yayeee.




Same stall :D


This is my honey.




DESSERTS!


ME, LIN, SHARON.


In the toilet.


:D :D

Then we shopped around, going to shops & stuffs.
At around 4 plus then I went home with sissie & bestie.

----------

Today, school was normal. We had a FNN mock exam.
It was a N/O level paper, & all of us didnt study.
Ughhhhh, I dont wanna flunk it!! D: D:

Then, waited for JM & Jovan after school.
Then we went to West Mall (again) with my happy clique :D
Haaa, West Mall go-ers lovers.


RAWRRRRR.


This are tadpole eggs, ooohh colourful.


MINEEEE. Same as what I had yesterday :/

We saw Adeline & Yilian too! Hahah. So qiao pls.
Then we decided to buy Jm a birthday cake,
& to celebrate his birthday, since it was his big day today.
Bought a strawberry cakeeeee.

Went to the stairs area with Ade & YL,
while YZ went to get the rest of them.


TADAAAA.


She's camera-shu la.


:D :D


Preparing & lighting the candles.


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JM!


This is Yilian.

Then they all came to the 20th floor, sang him a birthday song.




AWWWWWW SWEET :D :D :D


My girlfriends.


HOHOHO. JOVAN & MY SISSIE, SWEEEETTT.




My sissie & I.


HELLO :D


Looky hereeee!

They all left a mess can! I had to be the "mother",
& cleaned up the place. Hahah thx me please :D

We suddenly felt hungry, since Ade's house the nearest,
we went to eat maggi mee at her place.
:D :D


=/


BESTFRIEND & MEEEE!


Yummayeee.

Then etc etc. I cooked maggi for the whole lot of them.
LOLLLLL :D
Then we went home at around 4 or 5 plus.
Had so much fun today, hell yeah!

----------

HAPPY SWEET 15 BIRTHDAY JM!
This is your video :D

May you & my bestie last long long alright.
Haaaaa.


Happy happy happy (x

Okay, nothing much already. Have to put in effort in my EOYE!
Goodbye all.

You build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.

No comments: